Due to our beautiful but remote location, why not enjoy a three course meal served by your personal chef Sarah Mason. This is a totally unique dining experience as you will enjoy a private dinner party with other guests staying at the Farmhouse. This is a chance to enjoy delicious freshly cooked food accompanied by fine wines. As we do not have a restaurant on site, all Sarah's delicious dinners are freshly prepared to order so she does need to receive your pre order as least 48 hours prior to your stay. If you decide to head into a local town for dinner then Henley and Marlow are both around 15-20 minutes drive away and are a £24/£30 return taxi journey.
It is ESSENTIAL to pre order your dinner which we will require a minimum of 48 hours notice.
1. Luxters Luxury Hamper (all year) - £40 for two - pre-order required
2. Luxters Farmhouse Platter (27th March - end September 2017)- £14.95 for two - NO pre order required
Our Hamper is an ideal way to finish off a morning tour or indeed precede an afternoon one. This can be enjoyed with a glass of wine or ale in the orchard, gardens or in the Farmhouse if the weather is not so kind.
Why not pre-order a fabulously filled hamper to take away and keep @ £95 (please give 24 hour's notice)
DINNERS:- served at 7pm
3 course dinner served by your personal chef @ £40 per person - payable on the day
- Warm goats cheese rondelle on a honey and balsamic crouton, resting on a bed of tender green leaves and drizzled with a rocket pesto.
- Duck liver mousse terrine served with warm rustic toast and a Blood Orange and red onion marmalade.
A choice of either meat, fish or vegetarian.
Meat - Chicken Supreme filled with sun dried tomatoes, spinach & mozzarella, drizzled with a homemade basil pesto and served on a bed of Mediterranean roasted vegetables and minted new potatoes.
Fish - Pan fried Cornish hake fillet with a lobster and king prawn sauce, resting on a bed of Mediterranean roasted vegetables and served with minted new potatoes.
Vegetarian - Homemade Provencal tart served on a bed of baby leaf and herb salad, drizzled with a homamade rocket pesto.
- Homemade triple chocolate brownie served with a winter berry compote and Madagascan vanilla ice-cream.
- Chiltern Valley Cheeseboard with Old Luxters Barn Ale chutney (£2.50 supp, £7.50 as an additional course)
N.B. We pride ourselves on using ingredients in our dishes which are the freshest available. Sometimes for example we use vegetables grown on-site if available, otherwise these are procured locally. Our fish and seafood for example is always delivered direct from Cornwall. For all these reasons our dishes could be subject to change at any time of year.
Drinks can be purchased from the Farmhouse to be enjoyed with your dinner.
Please note that Lunches are not available at weekends.